Focus and Scope
Focus and Scope
Skop Jurnal Sains dan Informatika (JSI) adalah hasil penelitian tentang sains komputer dan informatika (Research of Science and Informatic)
JSI ini fokus memublikasi hasil penelitian orisinal yang belum diterbitkan di mana pun, isu yang dipublikasi oleh JSI meliputi pengembangan ilmu pengetahuan komputer dan informatika, fokus pada sains ilmu komputer, teknologi komputer tepat guna, dan rancang bangun sistem informasi.
JSI adalah double blind peer reviewed journal, yang diterbitkan dua (2) kali setahun oleh Kopertis Wilayah X. Jurnal yang diterbitkan adalah artikel ilmiah hasil penelitian dilingkup sains komputer dan informatika dengan fokus pada pada sains ilmu komputer, teknologi komputer tepat guna, dan rancang bangun sistem informasi. JSI terbuka untuk kalangan dunia akademik dan peneliti perguruan tinggi, lembaga penelitian, pustakawan, mahasiswa S2 dan S3 untuk saling berbagi informasi hasil-hasil penelitian. JSI diposisikan sebagai wadah bagi akademisi dan praktisi untuk berbagi informasi ilmiah tentang hasil penelitian.
Tujuan JSI adalah menyediakan informasi hasil penelitian yang orisinal, relevan dan terbaru dari berbagai disiplin ilmu, dengan integritas yang tinggi dan menyediakan kebutuhan yang efektif bagi ilmuwan yang sesuai dengan ruang lingkup JSI. JSI menyediakan artikel ilmiah hasil penelitian dengan "open access" untuk mendukung saling pertukaran Ilmu pengetahuan secara global.
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
Any manuscript submitted through an online process and reviewed by a partner will determine whether the manuscript is loaded or not in this journal. The reviewer for each submitted manuscript is 2 reviewers and are assisted pre-assessment by a team of editors who have the appropriate knowledge or expertise. The review process will be conducted for 3 weeks. The reviewer's review is done by considering the track record of research that has been published at the national and international levels.
Review Process of Manuscript: Initial Review
- Read the abstract to be sure that you have the expertise to review the article. Don’t be afraid to say no to reviewing an article if there is a good reason.
- Read information provided by the journal for reviewers so you will know: a) The type of manuscript (e.g., a review article, technical note, original research) and the journal’s expectations/parameters for that type of manuscript.; b) Other journal requirements that the manuscript must meet (e.g., length, citation style).
- Know the journal’s scope and mission to make sure that the topic of the paper fits in the scope.
- Ready? Read through the entire manuscript initially to see if the paper is worth publishing- only make a few notes about major problems if such exist: a) Is the question of interest sound and significant?; b) Was the design and/or method used adequately or fatally flawed? (for original research papers); c) Were the results substantial enough to consider publishable (or were only two or so variables presented or resulted so flawed as to render the paper unpublishable)?
- What is your initial impression? If the paper is: a) Acceptable with only minor comments/questions: solid, interesting, and new; sound methodology used; results were well presented; discussion well formulated with Interpretations based on sound scientific reasoning, etc., with only minor comments/questions, move directly to writing up review; b) Fatally flawed so you will have to reject it: move directly to writing up review; c) A mixture somewhere in the range of “revise and resubmit” to “accepted with major changes” or you’re unsure if it should be rejected yet or not: It may be a worthy paper, but there are major concerns that would need to be addressed.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
About the Journal
Sains dan Informatika is an international refereed journal with its base in Indonesia. It publishes papers addressing all issues of interests to computer science and informatics professionals : from scientific and technical to educational, commercial and industrial. It also publishes critical examinations of existing publications, news about major practical achievements and innovations in the computer and information industry, as well as conference announcements and reports.
Author should first register as Author and/or is offered as Reviewer through the following address: http://ejournal.kopertis10.or.id/index.php/sains/user/register
Author should fulfil the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, Author clicks on “Register” button to proceed the registration. Therefore, Author is brought to online author submission interface where Author should click on “New Submission”. In the Start a New Submission section, click on “’Click Here’: to go to step one of the five-step submission process”. The following are five steps in online submission process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section of journal, i.e. Original Research Articles, Review Article, or Short Communication. Thus, author must check-mark on the submission checklists.
- Step 2 – Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then click Upload button.
- Step 3 – Entering Submission’s Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered including marked corresponding author. After that, manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
- Step 4 – Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary file should be uploaded including Covering/Submission Letter, and Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. Therefore, click on Browse button, choose the files, and then click on Upload button.
- Step 5 – Confirming the Submission: Author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to SAINS AND INFORMATIKA journal, click Finish Submission button after the documents is true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgement by email and will be able to view the submission’s progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors are able to track their submission status at anytime by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includes status of manuscript review and editorial process.