Main Article Content
This study aims to build an e-learning based on digital entrepreneurship as a student learning application using the cooperative learning method. This cooperative learning method is used because the focus of this learning application is the assignment of students in groups, while the digital entrepreneurship-based learning model is used so that students can take advantage of the assignments given for entrepreneurship with the applications they make. In this case students will be given assignments in groups and carry out group discussions online. The problem that has occurred so far is that the assignments that have been given to students are just assignments without any continuation of these assignments. The system to be built is a digital entrepreneurship-based learning application, namely an application regarding student assignments with the web method using the PHP programming language, and using the MYSQL database and the Cooperative Learning method. The system design method uses the waterfall model with a system design tool, namely the Unified Modeling Language (UML). The results of the research are in the form of learning media that can facilitate and assist lecturers and students in carrying out the learning process online
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.