Main Article Content
At this time to determine cupping points at cupping clinics still use conventional methods which take a long time. One of the problems faced by a therapist in cupping treatment is still having to open a book or magazine if they find a new special case in the process of providing cupping treatment to patients, which will hinder the process of cupping treatment for patients. Thus a computer-based tool is needed that can help them to obtain information about the point of cupping in the patient's disease. The expert system is one of artificial intelligence where the system can work according to the thoughts of an expert who aims to get a solution and solve a problem. This expert system application produces output in the form of an application that aims to determine the point of cupping with the Dempster Shafer method. Testing the expert system application with the Dempster Shafer method starts with disease data entry, symptoms and rules by the owner and then trapis can determine the point of cupping to the patient according to the expert's thinking, namely the owner himself
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.