Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Submitted articles must be in English
- Submitted articles follow the template rules provided
- Make sure the submitted articles use Mendeley
- the maximum citation is the last 10 years
- maximum plagiarism of the article is 15%
- the article should be examined using turnitin
Please download the article at the following link and attach it when you submit the article
The editor team has full responsibility for the prevention of plagiarism in the publication of articles submitted to the system.The identity of the article title will not be removed and replaced.The author holds the copyright of the submitted article.Any form of plagiarism in Jurnal IPTEKS Terapan will not be tolerated.Posts that have been entered into the system, the editor team is entitled to do the editing in accordance with the guidelines writing or templete in the Jurnal IPTEKS Terapan
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License